Which is your favorite SeaWorld Show and Why?

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
Current SeaWorld Shows
Believe
Blue Horizons
Odyssea
Pets Ahoy!
Clyde & Seamore​

Being that we haven't been to SW in many, many years and are only going for one day in late October, I would appreciate a little input. Generally, we are not into shows that much, but Believe and Blue Horizons both look really promising. I would love to see what other shows should be added to the "must do" list! TIA Maggie

Edited to remove Mistify......

Since you're already interested in Believe and Blue Horizons then I'd add Pet's Ahoy to the list, to me you get the most entertainment for your time there with Pet's Ahoy.

Btw just letting you know ahead of time that Mistify more than likely won't be presented after Sept 3rd 2007 since it's a mostly Summer only show.

I've been told that Mistify will not be back at all this summer. The good news is that Shamu Rocks will be a special evening version of the Shamu show (more along the lines of the old Shamu Rocks America) this summer. It'll be the last show of the day, at least that's what I was told.

I've been told that Mistify will not be back at all this summer. The good news is that Shamu Rocks will be a special evening version of the Shamu show (more along the lines of the old Shamu Rocks America) this summer. It'll be the last show of the day, at least that's what I was told.

That's strange because their own website says this.

SeaWorld at Night - May 26 through September 3
SeaWorld’s a different park after dark! Come join our shining stars in the brand-new, high-energy, rock ‘n’ roll extravaganza and nighttime killer whale show, Shamu Rocks. Plus, fireworks and fountains fill the sky during Mistify, our biggest finale ever.
Stay late and stay into the night … only at SeaWorld.

http://4adventure.com/SWF/special_events.aspx

Their web site also says this about the Adventure Express Tour:
"An expedition of thrilling rides and up-close animal encounters on this six-hour tour.
$95 adult $75 child"
Go ahead and try to book it for that children's price. That's strange too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter