Which LE pins are still on the racks at WDW

hopemax

Note to Self:
I asked this before, but I'm now 4 days away from leaving and my bank account wants to know in advance how much pain it will be when I come home.

So which LE's are still on the racks at WDW? I'm primarily interested in knowing about the May POM, MK land series, Princess Magnets (does anyone know when the Belle one is supposed to be released?) and as a long shot the Comic Strip series.

Also are the new rack pins introduced at the pin events available? I'm primarily interested in the Marketplace and Animal Kingdom ones.

Thanks,

I can tell you as of Mother's Day there weren't any of the MK lands left. I have a set from the first week I'd be willing to part with. Also if they don't have a May Zodiac pin, I have an extra of those. Good luck pin hunting. Have a blast.

just went to the Mk on Saturday...they had the grad pins back by Space Mountain..and Zodiac pins all over when I was there....I just couldn't get the Alladin and Jasmine pin...a nice CM let me HOLD it lol but couldn' t talk him out of it...
I didn't see any of the others you were talking about.
Have fun!
Holycow

As of Monday/Tuesday of this week:

WoD/DTD: Mickey Grad, Minnie Grad, Jasmine Magnet, Minnie Magnet, Ariel Magnet, Cinderella Magnet, All four Disney Comics.

DAK Pin Cart (outside Island Mercantile): All of the above PLUS, Daisy Land, Goofy Land, Pluto Land, Mickey Land, May POM (Gemini), Walt's Letterhead.

We saw the grad pins and magnet pins just about everywhere, and the Comics pins in most places. The POM was everywhere except WoD. We only saw the Land pins at DAK pin cart.

The Grad Night '01 pin could be obtained by asking for it at Exposition Hall in the Magic Kingdom.

The Memorial Day pin is sold out.

It looked like all the new rack pins were restocked everywhere. The Epcot hand spinner was everywhere, but the Epcot flag spinner we only saw at Epcot Pin Central.

Unfortunately we did not get to the pin carts at Boardwalk or the American Adventure (top of the Epcot World Showcase).

Hope this helps.
:D

i was there 17th of may and they had all the land pins and some other L.E. you could not find anywhere else... take a close look around the register on the right hand side too... ssometimes they display pins there too
and best wishes to scoop ( the street reporter ) and to the barbershop guys from the german pin guy :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter