Which Limo Service is the best?

chellie11/02

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the limo thing from Orlando airport to the Disney resort areas? Where can I find phones numbers and who should I choose? any suggestions?

Thanks Chellie

We used Florida Towncar. $75.00 round trip. Knowledgeable driver, clean car, very prompt. They accomodate 5 people. Also, you can request a non-smoking driver/car. You can find them at www.floridatowncar.com We were very pleased and will use them again if we get another opportunity to fly down.

We used Tiffany Towncar in 2000. Great service! We will probably use them again this June.

We used Tiffany Town Cars limo service back in July 2000 and it was great. I've already booked our July limo pickup with them, and am using their cars to Universal on 2 days.

We also did the Tiffany limo. They were great! It was my dd's 10th b-day and they made her feel very special!!

I used to use Florida Towncar. They were great at first, but then they seemed to be experiencing growing pains. I never really ahd a problem with them, but some of their "magic" just seemed to be gone after a couple of years. I heard great things about Tiffany, so I started using them. I've used them about a half dozen times, and they've always been great. But on my next trip I'm going to give Yourride.net a try. I'm booking a stretch limo to take me from MCO to the Poly to the Cruiseline back to the YC then to the airport. His price was good, and he seems like a nice guy who is very concerned with getting his business really running, so the customer service has been great so far.

Anne

I used to use Florida Towncar. They were great at first, but then they seemed to be experiencing growing pains. I never really ahd a problem with them, but some of their "magic" just seemed to be gone after a couple of years. I heard great things about Tiffany, so I started using them. I've used them about a half dozen times, and they've always been great. But on my next trip I'm going to give Yourride.net a try. I'm booking a stretch limo to take me from MCO to the Poly to the Cruiseline back to the YC then to the airport. His price was good, and he seems like a nice guy who is very concerned with getting his business really running, so the customer service has been great so far.

Anne

We've used Tiffany Town car twice for our family of 5. We get grocery stops on the way in with no problem. This summer we will be 7 with my folks so I will probably get a van from TTC, or I may try yourride, since they sponsor this site.
Robin M.

I have heard alot of great things about Yourride.net---I contacted them and decided to use them when we go in June--I would check prices and read up on everyone as I did-Rabbit at Yourride was great on the phone and I have no doubt he will live up to everything that everyone has said on here about his company.

bennett.
Thanks for the nice things about "Yourride" transportation..
chellie11/02
We have new town cars and limos too. Remember "Support your Sponsors"
http://www.Yourride.net

Used Tiffany last trip & was very satisfied. Already booked with yourride.net for this year's trip. I decided to use them because they sponsor the transportation board. I think you'd be fine with either.

Does anyone know if yourride.net has limo service? I am trying to make this trip extra special and looking for outstanding service. We have 6 people in our party. How many can fit in a limo?

Thanks Chellie

We use to use Tiffany's but we had a MAJOR problem with them We have since use Rabbitt for Yourride.net and he has be wonderful, professional and reilable.ALSO A NICE GUY TO WORK WITH.
You can read about our Tiffany problem under Tiffany's YOU NEED TO KNOW!
Brenda

Weused Happy Limo this past July. Great driver and a grocery stop. Will be using them
again this July!

We've used Tiffany's - the towncar, the limo and the van on numerous occasions, the last time being in December 2001. They are fantastic - never a problem! We have them reserved for today - we leave tonight. I bet if I totaled the number of times we've used Tiffany's, it would have to be well over 15 and they were great each and every trip! I highly recommend them!

WE just got back yesterday and we used yourride.net and were very pleased. we usually rent a car but deceided to try this and it worked out very well. We would definately use them again. clean courteous, and reliable. everything exactly on schedule. good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter