Which MK attraction gets the wrecking ball?

Which attraction should go the way of Ellen's Energy Adventure?

• Jungle Cruise

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Swiss Family Robinson Tree House

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Tom Sawyer Island

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Tomorrowland Speedway

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Laugh Floor

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
I'm torn between Jungle Cruise and Tom Sawyer Island merely because of the footprint they take up. So much valuable space being used for attractions that pretty much stink.

Tough question.

I still enjoy the Jungle Cruise, Country Bears and The Laugh Floor. I don't go on them every trip, but they are fun enough to do once in a while.

The Swiss Family Robinson doesn't take up much room. The last thing on Earth I want to do is walk up those stairs in the heat and humidity of Florida, but if others like it, it's small enough not to bother me.

Tom Sawyer's Island is a nice place for kids to stretch their legs and blow off steam. The Tomorrow Land Speedway is fun for little kids; I just wish it didn't seem so polluting.

So IDK. I guess the Speedway is the one I would axe.

My whole family loves Tom Sawyer Island. I'd vote for the Speedway, but my kids (4 and 8) still like it. The Tree House gets my vote. We did it for the first and last time on our last vacation. Why isn't the Tiki Room on that list? LOL.

DS and DH love the laugh floor, and I love the treehouse. So I'd definitely like to keep those. Tom Sawyer Island and the Jungle Cruise were both things we put off for ages in favor of fancier attractions, finally got around to doing, and really enjoyed. So I'd like to keep those too. I haven't done Country Bear Jamboree in years, so I guess I could live without that, but I'd rather see the speedway go. - I like the idea of getting rid of the pollution!

Can I vote for them of them? My daughter still talks about her 1st time driving at Speedway and we still take the walk thru Swiss Family (and look how small a space it occupies). We do all of the others, we are such Geeks that Stitch is still one of our go to rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!