Which MNSSHP character meet would you go to?

GaryDis

DIS Veteran
Inspired by both the "Who would you date" and the Grindr thread, along with the recent posting of most of the characters at MNSSHP M&Gs:

If you could go to MNSSHP this year, but could only go to one meet and greet, which one would it be? Use the above link to see the list.

Unlike the other two threads, this one has characters of various genders, so it's good for everyone. Though I do think a quick count shows more males than females, even counting the seven dwarves as one.

I guess i'll start the ball rolling on this :)

For me it would be Jafar, i just love a good Disney villain.

Hmm... I would have to say - Abu!
Ive never seen him out. I'm actually going to MNSSHP in two weeks so hopefully he is out.

I sense a trend. Aladdin and Abu would be my first choice. But then I read they alternate time slots with Jasmine, so it could be way too inconvenient.

You can't beat a hug from Pooh! But I also really love Ariel. It is too hard to choose just one! But today I will say Pooh as I feel that a hug would suit my mood better than a mermaid singing at me!

If I only focus on MNSSHP Character M&G, then I would say Sally & Jack. I have never met them before. I found my autograph book from the 90's and was amazed at some of the rarer characters I had pictures and autographs from.

I would choose the 7 dwarfs. As far as I know MNSSHP is the only place you can meet and get a pic of all of them together :-)

I would choose the 7 dwarfs. As far as I know MNSSHP is the only place you can meet and get a pic of all of them together :-)

Get in line BEFORE the party begins otherwise it's a 2-3 hour wait.

IMG_0461.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!