Which night for Palo

bfosbenner

Cherishing each visit
I was wondering which night would be suggested for Palo dinner. We are going on the 4 night wonder. We will be celebrating our anniversary and have a 6 yr daughter with us. I was thinking of the first night, but would we mis too much not being at dinner the first night. I heard it is possible to get reservations ahead of time for special occasions.

We did Palo's on the second night of our four night cruise. I like meeting the regular waitstaff the first night, as well as our tablemates.

I am not aware of any way in which to make Palo ressies before embarkation day. Good luck! :)

I would like the to not mis the first dinner too but I was thinking of the dinner rotation so I did not miss a resturant. I guessed that the first and last day would be the same place.

I think that the 3rd and 4th nights are the same, but I'm not positive about that.

My advice would be to go on the night of your anniversary. Let them know that it is a special occasion. I personally think people worry too much about which night to go to Palo. If you ask me, Palo is better than any of the rotation restaurants, so it's never a bad move to go there. I always say just pick a night and go. In your case, going on your anniversary night seems to make the most sense.

If you're really worried about missing a restaurant, make reservations for later (assuming you're eating at the main seating) and go to your regular restaurant and have an appetizer or a drink, then eat at Palo later.

As to making reservations before you board, I think you can do this if you're in a category 1-3 suite, but I'm not positive about this. The other way I know of involves knowing someone who is friends with the ship's dining manager, which luckily, I do.....

I've heard that since the Triton's Dining room is the formal Dining Night for the Four day Cruise, it is recommended to do Palo that night. Check your KTTW card for your dining rotation and see which night that falls on.

We just returned from the 4-day Wonder last week. We talked to Ivan, Palo's manager. He advised us to dine there on the last night. It books up the fastest. That way you can eat at the other three restaurants first, and go out with a bang at Palo. We loved it!

Ivan also said that if you make reservations at Palo the last night, you can be put on the wait list for any of the other nights on the cruise. Openings usually come up for those nights, but not the fourth night. We enjoyed it so much that we hope to eat there twice next time.

We went on the 7 night 2 years ago, and also went on the last night. We had 2 nights in each rest. and thought that ending with Palo would be a good way to end the cruise. Hoping to do the same this year.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter