Which One of You Folks On the Interwebz Snuck onto Discovery Island?

Jeez! I guess I'm not as observant as I thought I was. Or I need new contact lenses!

Jeez! I guess I'm not as observant as I thought I was. Or I need new contact lenses!
Don't feel bad, sometimes they're hard to see. You kinda need to know what you're looking for. Here's a photo of a bunch of babies in a canal. They're easy to see now because they're in frame. Stupid tourists were checking out the babies with mom right there. Not smart, they're faster than you'd think. This is not on Disney property so don't worry...

Mom.....

I wonder if a person with that much gumption and/or stupidity would be intimidated with the "banned for life tag"?

Don't feel bad, sometimes they're hard to see. You kinda need to know what you're looking for. Here's a photo of a bunch of babies in a canal. They're easy to see now because they're in frame. Stupid tourists were checking out the babies with mom right there. Not smart, they're faster than you'd think. This is not on Disney property so don't worry...
Gators can run up to 30 mph. Stupidest thing I saw was at University of Florida. Frat Row was near my dorm. There was a small sink hole pond connected to a lake by culverts. Small gators would work there way up the culverts to the small pond. Frat brats from up north would go head down the banks of the sink hole and provoke the gators. Not realizing that a gator can whip around its head very quickly. Plus not thinking that a human being can not out run a gator in short distances.

Luckily no one got hurt, unlike a different outcome during the same time frame.

Gators can run up to 30 mph. Stupidest thing I saw was at University of Florida. Frat Row was near my dorm. There was a small sink hole pond connected to a lake by culverts. Small gators would work there way up the culverts to the small pond. Frat brats from up north would go head down the banks of the sink hole and provoke the gators. Not realizing that a gator can whip around its head very quickly. Plus not thinking that a human being can not out run a gator in short distances.

Luckily no one got hurt, unlike a different outcome during the same time frame.

Oh great! Now not only do I have to watch the water and the fences, I have to learn to run fast! Or at least, run faster than nDH!

Well I hope being banned for life was worth one night (or however long he was there) on an island full of bird poo.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!