Which one?

dwonders

Earning My Ears
So I'm thinking about booking an ABD vacation and was wondering if anyone had any ideas/favorite ones? I would like to stay in the 50 states - but I'm open to anything :goodvibes ! Anyway - thanks so much!

P.S. I would be traveling with a few friends - not sure if that makes any difference :confused3

So I'm thinking about booking an ABD vacation and was wondering if anyone had any ideas/favorite ones? I would like to stay in the 50 states - but I'm open to anything :goodvibes ! Anyway - thanks so much!

P.S. I would be traveling with a few friends - not sure if that makes any difference :confused3
Well, so far, I've only done Southwest Splendors (doing Alaska in 3 weeks!). But I can HIGHLY recommend Southwest Splendors. If you want, check out my trip report in my signature for a detailed report. The trip has changed just a bit since last year (mostly the hotel for the Grand Canyon, which doesn't get very good reviews....). Ask any questions you'd like!

Sayhello

I want to do the SWS and QFTW. I wanted to do it in the summer of 2010 but will have to save up to pay for it in 2011. There are 6 of us so it is a pretty penny. I just have to postpone one year. Who knows, maybe they will have some HUGE promotion so I can go next year. I'm waiting for Monday.

Two things I would consider if there is not an itinerary jumping out at you.

1) The weather what kind do you like? -For example I didn't really want to do Southwest Splendors or Italy in the middle of the summer. I live in a hot area -and I want something a little cooler if at all possible.

2)On the trips where you stay in the national park hotels -I understand these will be a bit more rustic. (No A/C , no TVs in rooms etc...) -something to consider if you think this may bother you. This is not an ABD issue -I understand all national park hotels are like this.

Two things I would consider if there is not an itinerary jumping out at you.

1) The weather what kind do you like? -For example I didn't really want to do Southwest Splendors or Italy in the middle of the summer. I live in a hot area -and I want something a little cooler if at all possible.

2)On the trips where you stay in the national park hotels -I understand these will be a bit more rustic. (No A/C , no TVs in rooms etc...) -something to consider if you think this may bother you. This is not an ABD issue -I understand all national park hotels are like this.

Thanks so much for the tips! I tend to live in a neutral area (cold in winter, hot in summer lol) but did some more research and I like the looks of the Alaska one-but am also looking into the Southwest one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter