Which package would you add?

Bean786

DIS Veteran
I'm going to SW in April with my cousin and her son ( a year and half) we wanted to do An animal package. Which one do you think is best?

I have never done one but I love dolphins so that would be my choice. I remember seeing someone post in here say some have age limits. Personally I probably wouldn't buy the animal interaction cause with the sting ray feeding and dolphin feeding you have a nice experience with the animals and petting them too.

My girlfriend and I are doing the Beluga Interaction this June at SeaWorld and from everything I have seen (youtube videos and reviews on here) it is amazing! It is by far the most expensive though. If we weren't doing this one, we would be doing either the Sea Lions Up Close tour or the Wild Arctic tour. Sorry, I haven't actually done any of these tours so I can't comment on the experience firsthand.

If you're just going to SeaWorld and not Discovery Cove, I'd recommend the Beluga interaction. It includes a brief backstage tour around wild artic and the beluga interaction.

I was thinking the penguin because they can walk up to him and not around water. Idk

I don't believe there will be any penguin animal package available in April... The new Antarctica attraction does not open until May 24th when i sent an email to seaworld asking about the return of the penguins up close tour, they said they did not know. Someone may have more up to date information than me though!

Even with the penguin attraction being closed though, during summer 2012 my girlfriend and I did the behind the scenes tour which included a meet and greet with a penguin and everyone got to touch it. You may want to ask if this is still done during this tour.

I hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter