Which Park for a 1-1/2 Year Old & 2-1/2 Year Old?

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
Going to Disney, have one day for another park. Which park will be good for 1-1/2 year and 2-1/2 year old, Universal, IOA or Sea World?

Which will they enjoy more?
Which will they be able to do more?
Which is more of a value?

Thank for your input.

I haven't been to Universal or IOA, but I can say that our boys (both were just over 2 on their first trip) LOVE SeaWorld. The shows can't be beat for kids and seeing the dolphins up closing and opportunities to feed them are a hit.

I second Sea World. Although I definitely like IOA and Universal better, I think too many rides are dependent on height to get maximum use out of the cost for small children. Almost everything at Sea World is visual, and it is full of sea creatures that most of us don't get to see up close very often.

We went to FL. when my daughter was 3 then 5. She loved Sea World! Happy Harbor is great for them to unwind since they are in the stroller a lot. :Pinkbounc The pets on parade :cat: was there the 1st time(was in refurbish the 2nd time) we went and this was her favorite show out of the whole vacation. I have never been to universal but heard from many that it is great for teenagers. :smooth: Don't mis SW :fish: it's GREAT! :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter