Which park on Columbus Day Weekend

NikkiMouse

OMG we're going to DISNEY!!!!!!!
Hello

I'm just trying a tentative itinary for our October trip.

How busy would Busch Gardens, Aquatica and Seaworld be on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the Columbus Day weekend.

We are going to hire a car for 3 days to drive to each of these parks. My plan is for Mon BG, Tues Aquatica, SW on Wed.

Any ideas how much busier these Parks will be at this time?

Which park would you do on which day?

TIA
Nikki

Hello

I'm just trying a tentative itinary for our October trip.

How busy would Busch Gardens, Aquatica and Seaworld be on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of the Columbus Day weekend.

We are going to hire a car for 3 days to drive to each of these parks. My plan is for Mon BG, Tues Aquatica, SW on Wed.

Any ideas how much busier these Parks will be at this time?

Which park would you do on which day?

TIA
Nikki

Monday would definitely be the busiest day of the 3 for that weekend. I would do what you have planned. Looks great. BG will not be as crowded on that Monday as Seaworld or Aquatica. Aquatica should be done the day before or after your Seaworld visit so your not driving all the way to Tampa between Seaworld and Aquatica. So Tuesday is best for that. Seaworld wont be as crowded on Wednesday so thats a good choice.

Thanks for that KBF :goodvibes

Makes sense to me, hope the Columbus Day crowds think opposite to me!

Thanks for that KBF :goodvibes

Makes sense to me, hope the Columbus Day crowds think opposite to me!

I dont know what your trip schedule is like, but if you have an extra day, I would definitely try to get to Seaworld again the Saturday or Sunday before Columbus day or any one of the Saturdays and Sundays following Columbus day through October.

Saturdays and Sundays in October (Starting the 2nd week in October) are Seaworlds Halloween Spooktacular Weekends. This event is included with park admission and allows kids to come to the park dressed in costume if they prefer and they can go around to different candy stations going trick or treating.
(They dont HAVE to be in a costume if they dont want to) This event is definitely kid friendly and will also feature halloween themed shows, like a special sesame street themed halloween show. A breakfast show featuring the count from sesame street, and there should be a Shamu Rocks show at night. Shamu Rocks is a night show that is only performed on special nights during the year so its something not everyone gets to see. There will be costumed characters, cookie decorating and much more fun. Everything starts at noon. If you dont have the time this year, maybe in the future if you plan an October trip, it could be something to look into.

If you decide to to it this year though, I would definitely recommend a 2nd Seaworld day. Spooktacular weekends tend to be crowded, so if you want to focus your Saturday and Sunday on Spooktacular events, then you can focus that Wednesday on everything else Seaworld has to offer. Just a thought. Hope you enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter