Which Park on Which Day?

MHopkins2

<font color=purple>Stop spinning your ring...I'm d
I will be going on a 4 day solo trip (first ever - woo!) in March. I'm planning on doing one day for each major park, Sunday - Wednesday. Does anyone have any thoughts as to which park on which day? With the old Early Entry plan, it was easy - I just went to the EE park the day after, but with the new Early Morning Hour thing, that would put my schedule: Studios, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Studios --> not gonna work! :) Help?

I wouldn't do Mk on the monday.

How about
sunday- mgm
monday- epcot
tues- ak
wed-mk

We were down last weekend and the MK EE that we had counted on for Sunday had been changed to another park due to a WDW special event. Be sure to check daily and verify that your plan is still a go. Threehearts

Susy - that sounds good to me! I just seem incapable of making this decision on my own for some reason. :)

Arg!!! Threehearts, that's a bummer! I always do all my PS arrangements a couple of weeks before I leave; if they change up the EMH park at the last minute, it's going to be a pain to switch parks. Here's hoping no one has any "special events" the week of the 9th!

heard that there is a better day for AK in the morning but can't remember which one! Holiday's burnt my brain!

Susy- why wouldn't you do Mk on Monday? Early entry is on SUnday so I thought it would be a good day to go. We are going to be there 3/7-3/14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter