Which park would you do twice ?

Magic Kingdom hands down, with a second place for Epcot. I prefer the fun rides at MK, but the World Showcase at Epcot is a very close second. If Epcot had more rides that I really enjoyed I'd vote for it, but sadly Sorin' and Test Track are not enough.

EPCOT hands down. Sure there's a lot at MK rides wise but doing one day future world and another day World Showcase. Not to mention the festival of the holidays is going on and oh man such good fun and food.

I’d say MK unless your all adults and wanna hang at Epcot more. But if you do MK one day only I’d plan on being there morning afternoon and evening to cram as much as possible in.

During Christmas my choice would be Epcot. Epcot is so full of Christmas stuff to explore and enjoy. Magic Kingdom pales in comparison for the Christmas atmosphere and entertainment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts