Which Park?

gsu1988

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their
I know this has been asked in another form under the 2019 Marathon Weekend thread but, which park do you plan on going to after the marathon and what medal(s) do you plan to wear.

Going to MK after and wearing my Dopey Challenge medal (provided i cross the finish line). I may bring all of them for a photo in front of castle and a picture with Dopey at Artist point later that evening.

Going to MK after and wearing my Dopey Challenge medal (provided i cross the finish line). I may bring all of them for a photo in front of castle and a picture with Dopey at Artist point later that evening.
I always bring all my medals to MK for photos. I’m definitely bringing them to Artist Point as well.

Our exact plans lol.

Assuming I finish the marathon (not something I will ever take for granted), I plan to attempt all 4 parks with my marathon medal. Hoping to catch Mickey (and maybe minnie) in all 4 parks.
The next day I will be at epcot with all three of my medals - 5k, 10k, marathon

Provided I finish the marathon, I will slowly and sorely plod my way around Epcot. Plan is to alternate medals between marathon, Goofy, and Dopey with some pictures wearing all 6 medals. In the case of characters who are on a medal, I will probably just do the character's medal, so Mickey with the marathon, Goofy with Goofy, Minnie with the 10K, and Donald with the half marathon medal.

Assuming I finish the marathon (not something I will ever take for granted), I plan to attempt all 4 parks with my marathon medal. Hoping to catch Mickey (and maybe minnie) in all 4 parks.
The next day I will be at epcot with all three of my medals - 5k, 10k, marathon
I really like the Mickey with marathon medal in all 4 parks. I may do a variant of that and settle for Mickey in all 4 parks with the medal on the day(s) I visit those parks after the marathon. My post marathon plans make park hopping trickier.

Or maybe I'll do a medal progression photo. Mickey in each park with the medal from that race, so you can see the progressing exhaustion in the end and/or insanely huge smile with all 6 medals. Eventually. I hope. I better train for it.

I plan on going to Artist Point on Monday.

I am going to DHS after the marathon, wearing the marathon medal, assuming I earn it! I picked this park knowing that we typically spend a little less time in it and the EMH in the evening will give us a good amount of time in the park!

Sunday night we have a 4:15 ADR at Artist Point and will then head to Magic Kingdom. Depending on how tired I am, we may go eat lunch somewhere in the World Showcase since thats where the family will be spectating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter