Which parks are best for EMH?

mom2kaj

Earning My Ears
Planning an upcoming trip in July and am considering booking 1 night at a Disney resort for the extra perks. What parks do you think it'll give us the most value to have EMH? I'm thinking HS and AK due to both new lands opened, but also assume everyone else will be thinking the same. Thoughts??

You don't get to pick any park for EMH each day. There is a set schedule for it. So, depending on the day you pick will dictate which park will offer it.

Now, you can choose a certain day to stay at the resort to get the park you want for EMH.

It depends on what you have seen so far. If you've been to FOP, Na'vi, and ROL then I would pick HS.

If you haven't seen the offerings at AK yet then I would go with AK. Usually, the first six months of a new ride makes that park very busy even with EMH and HS will be a zoo for a while.

Also, this depends on who is going with you. If you have kids they may enjoy the New Toy Story Land more at HS than AK.

Again depending on the ages of your kids you may be better off doing MK for EMH.

We did one every day for a week and I would vote for AK--especially if you can get a FP for FOP. It's amazing how many people that ride absorbs are park opening. We did 2 morning EMHs there and the rest of park was seriously empty for about an hour and half at the beginning--and one of those days ended up being a 10.

We did one every day for a week and I would vote for AK--especially if you can get a FP for FOP. It's amazing how many people that ride absorbs are park opening. We did 2 morning EMHs there and the rest of park was seriously empty for about an hour and half at the beginning--and one of those days ended up being a 10.

This is my hope. We have a FP for FOP so we'll be rope dropping the rest of the park. EE first because it's my favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!