Which Parks are best to repeat?

Yep, I would repeat MK. That's my only definite. As the kids have aged and know Avatar and Star Wars more now, not sure how it may change their outlook on AK or DHS. DD last time wrinkled her nose and declared Epcot too "educational" for her tastes but I love the WS.
Too educational!! That's funny.

Thank you everyone. You gave me a lot to think about. i think we will book 2 days at MK and DHS as there is too much to do for us to fit into one day without stressing about missing things. I will leave the other two days open and let each individual decide what they want to do. (We may need a break from each other by then.) I have not done the park hoppers in the past because I felt it was too difficult and wasted too much time getting between parks. Has something changed here? We are not purchasing the water park option, we are leaving the by ear and will pay at the park if we go. Thank you everyone for the reminders to "enjoy".

Thank you everyone. You gave me a lot to think about. i think we will book 2 days at MK and DHS as there is too much to do for us to fit into one day without stressing about missing things. I will leave the other two days open and let each individual decide what they want to do. (We may need a break from each other by then.) I have not done the park hoppers in the past because I felt it was too difficult and wasted too much time getting between parks. Has something changed here? We are not purchasing the water park option, we are leaving the by ear and will pay at the park if we go. Thank you everyone for the reminders to "enjoy".
I wouldn't say it's changed, just that I've never found it to be particularly difficult. Particularly if you take afternoon breaks it's no extra travel time, but even when I've gone commando I just don't feel like it really eats up that much time. I've read a lot of opinions to the contrary, though, so I guess it comes down to individual perception of time-cost.

Another vote for park hoppers. I don't find it difficult at all. It's very easy, just hop on the monorail (between EP und MK), the new skyliner (between HS and EP), the bus (available between all) and enjoy the few minutes off. I really like hopping between HS and EP, where you can also take the boat or walk - especially the walkway with passing the Boardwalk is beautiful. Often it only takes not more than 30mins, so even with commando style you can have more flexibility for dinning (I prefer the table services at World Showcase, but Epcot is only a half-or one day park for me) or doing re-rides on your favorites on other days with same-day fastpasses (I could ride ToT, RnRC, EE, FoP multiple times or enjoy the animal walkways when everything is busy, so I often hop over to AK or HS for just 2 hours).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter