Which parks on which days???

ms jackson

Earning My Ears
We only have two days at Orlando and want to see MK and Epcot with DH and DS. We will be there Thurs - Saturday, March 6,7,8. I was thinking it would be nice to go to one Thurs and one Sat and hit the beach or just relax on Friday to give my 3yr old a chance to recup but wondering if the crowds will be too awful on Saturday. I've heard EE is helpful but then the park gets crowded later in the day. We can't hop parks because we only have the two days. Any strategies out there??
Thx for any advice. :confused:

Two days are better than none! I am stuck in this dreadful bad weather in Ohio. Anyway, to try and help you decide, I would go to MK on Thurs. since week days are probably less crowded, take a break Fri. like you wanted.(less stressful that way I think)Do Epcot on Sat. Epcot is so big and spread out and you can do your favorite things first and don't stress out if you don't get to do everything. Even if Epcot is crowded there is still so much to do there that doesn't require a line to wait in. Make PS for at least one meal so you don't have to wait as long to eat. Enjoy yourself!

Thx for the advice. Yes, two days are better than any in Wisconsin, brrr, 10 degrees today. Anything above 40 would be a heat wave!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter