Which parks?

JuviRex11

I cant say SEX on the DIS
I'm going to Florida in April with my band & chorus, and since I'm a Senior tenor with a lead role in the school musical, I'm one of the main people they're asking for opinions. I'm very experienced when it comes to Universal/IOA, but I'm sort of clueless regarding Disney. We have a 3-day WDW pass, and the chorus director wants to do a park per day. What 3 Disney parks should we go to? Also, consider that this is a 175-member group with ages from 14-18, so the vast majority loves thrill rides.

<center>2000 WESTHILL HIGH SCHOOL HOMECOMING KING</center>

USF: 4/17/99; IOA: 7/14/00; WDW, USF, IOA:4/01

<a href="http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/SmackDownHotel">My Webpage(Dudleyville)</a>

I would absolutly hit Magic Kingdom and MGM! Magic Kingdom (MK) has the most rides and is overall teens favorite park! (along with MGM!) I would also say MGM because it has more thrill rides, like tower of terror and rock'n'rollercoaster. It depends on your group for the third but I'm tempted to say Animal Kingdom because it too has some thrill rides like Countdown to Extinction (one of my fav's! If you like Indianna Jones in Disneyland you'll like this!!!) and Kalimari river rapids. But of course you could always do MGM and Magic Kingdom and on your third day do one of the water parks! Their also a blast! Hope this helps you!
Alberta :D

I would definitely do MGM & the Magic Kingdom for their various thrill rides. Then it is a tossip between AK & EPCOT. Some people may have been to EPCOT before and would rather go to AK. Also, there is also only one major thrill ride- Test Track. But there aren't that many rides at AK. Also, they may want to see World Showcase if they have studied a world language. Plus the Millennium Celebration has been continued at EPCOT. Another thing you could do is get the park hopper tickets and the day you go to AK, you could go to EPCOT for about four or five hours because AK closes early.

"A Mousekateer is a cross between an Imagineer and a Mouse FUNatic."

"If we can dream it, than we can do it!"

Soon-to-come Attractions

Aladdin's, Primevil Whirl, Dino Kiddie Coaster, Animal Kingdom Lodge, WWTBAM?, EPCOT sign, Walt's 100 B-Day, MiraCosta Hotel, Tokyo Disney Seas, Journey Rehab, Pop Culture Resort, Studios Paris, Dino Coaster (Family), Mission:SPACE & Hong Kong Disneyland

I agree with the others about MGM and MK. To me, it doesn't take a whole day to see either EPCOT or AK, so I would suggest doing both. If you have a park hopper you can do both on one day. I personally love EPCOT but am not that crazy about Ak. You could put up a brochure in the band room for both places and then vote on which park to go to.
Hope you have a great time!

ballerina.gif

I would definetly say Magic Kindom and MGM. I dont really like Animal Kingdom and Epcot myself so i would spend the other day at one of the water parks or
Disney Quest and Downtown Disney.

See you later.
Morgan
mic-min01a.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter