Which pavilion means EPCOT to you?

LikeDaisies

You are one lucky bug.
You know you’ve made it. You’re finally home at Disney World when you’ve made it to this pavilion. It may not be your favorite per say, and maybe it is, but it’s the first that comes to mind when you think of the World Showcase!

For me, it’s Norway! My dad loves that store and seeing him get so excited about shopping is happy Disney memories for me.

What’s yours?

Italy for sure. That is our preferred spot for watching Illuminations and we've had a lot of great memories waiting for the show. It's funny how that happens, but with all the attractions and entertainment at WDW, some of the best memories pop up from just being together with the family.

Norway! I've always loved the scenery, the bakery, and the gift shop. It's always been my favorite, although I really miss Maelstrom.

The UK-I first saw the nighttime show eating fish and chips on The Rose and Crown patio in 1990 before it became a thing. We listened to a band dressed as the Beatles did from the Sergeant Pepper's album, and met Mary Poppins and Bert. My kids, were thrilled with it all.

I can’t even choose! But it’s between UK and Germany. Love the atmosphere and food the most.

I love them all.... but I think Germany for sure is the one that makes me think true Epcot.

UK! For many years we stayed at the Boardwalk Inn and our first park visit was always Epcot through the International Gateway which lead us right to the UK pavilion. We also enjoy a QS fish and chips lunch sitting on the patio looking out over the lagoon.

UK! For many years we stayed at the Boardwalk Inn and our first park visit was always Epcot through the International Gateway which lead us right to the UK pavilion. We also enjoy a QS fish and chips lunch sitting on the patio looking out over the lagoon.

Not a country, but the Land Pavillion. Was a favorite before Soarin' was the big draw, when there was a fountain inside. EPCOT has changed so much since the first time I visited in 1990, but this is still my favorite.

Mexico! I love the evening atmosphere and the smell of the food although we rarely eat there. La Cava is great! It's always fun to watch the glass blowers, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!