Which personal fan/water mister would you recommend?

I used a cooling towel last trip. I kept it wrapped around my neck and it helped a little. I will for sure be bringing it next time. I also just bought a 02Cool Deluxe necklace fan. It hangs around your neck and blows air up at your face. I haven't gone to the parks with it yet, but I tried it at home and it was quite a nice blast of air. I got it based on recommendations from these boards. I'm excited to try it, and like that it hangs on a lanyard so I don't have to hold it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IIAFH52/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like the little mini misting fans, the ones on the caribiner clips. They're small, and you have to refill them with water more often, but you don't have to carry around a big, heavy, clunky misting fan. The carabiner can clip to a belt loop , or a bag. Much easier to deal with than a big misting fan.

I also like the small, battery-operated fans that don't have a mister. The best ones I found are Coleman brand. They're much more powerful than the wimpy little battery operated fans you find in most stores. You used to be able to find them at Target in the camping section, but they stopped carrying them. Now I think you can find them on Amazon. Be sure to look for the Coleman brand.

We searched and searched for a high-quality mister with good reviews on Amazon and found the CoreGear Classic Personal Water Mister. It is a bit bigger than the Misty Mate ones we have had in the past but with its carrying strap and belt clip thing it works. No batteries required. Its about $17 and I found it on Amazon. CoreGear has some with insulated jackets for a few dollars more (CoreGear ULTRA COOL XL). Anyway, we had a blast a few summers back and stayed cool with this thing. Hope that helps.

https://www.amazon.com/O2COOL-Carab...pID=41dFhzh-aSL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

We use these. We bought ours at Walmart for around 3 bucks each. The kids each wore their own fan on lanyards and used them quite a bit on our 12 day trip. I only remember changing the batteries once. They don't hold too much water, but are easily refilled.

We've been using these at Disney for years and love them! We also use them at home for sporting events & school events that are held in the gym where there is no a/c. We've had people at home ask us if they can use them for a minute and then want to know where to get them. Like another poster suggested, swap out the plastic carabiner for a metal one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter