Which plan makes more sense?

djs7685

Mouseketeer
We currently have all of our fast passes and ADRs set for a 2 adult only Oct 31 - Nov 6 trip (my mom is running the 5k and 10k) but now I'm second guessing a couple of things. Here are the current plans for Sat - Tue (Wed - Fri aren't very relevant)

Saturday - 10k, Disney Springs to shop, Narcoossee's dinner
Sunday - CA Grill brunch, go to a park for the day, dinner in the park
Monday - Hollywood Studios (AM EMH), early Brown Derby lunch, SDD fast pass, Il Mulino dinner
Tuesday - EMM @ Magic Kingdom, head to Epcot for F&W Festival, depart in the evening to catch our flight home

My proposed changes are...

Saturday - 10k, Hollywood Studios (hope to rope drop SDD or just wait for it later), Brown Derby lunch, Il Mulino dinner
Sunday - CA Grill brunch, Disney Springs for the afternoon, Narcoossee's dinner
Monday - F&W Festival
Tuesday - EMM @ Magic Kingdom, free time/go to any park until late departure

The reasons I like my proposed change - Avoiding EMH crowd on our only Hollywood Studios day, getting to spend a full day at F&W (we're only doing a partial day before this portion of the trip), and it gives flexibility to our departure day

The reason I'm hesitant to change - Losing my SDD fast pass is huge for us as we REALLY want to ride this and we refuse to wait more than an hour or so for any ride at any amusement park. How bad will rope dropping SDD be on a Saturday morning? Honestly SDD is the only reason we haven't changed our ADRs and whatnot yet. We don't want to regret cancelling the fast pass.

I would keep your original plan. I loved EMH this summer at Hollywood Studios and the wait for SDD was never under 45 minutes and was often over 100 so the fastpass would be worth keeping in my opinion. Of course we there the week that Toby story Land opened. If you want to ride TOT or RnRc then I would do EMH.

I kinda like Plan B better, mainly for the full Epcot/F&W day and I’d rather have a “free” window on departure day. DHS would be a nice park to spend time in after a morning run. Downside is giving up your SDD FP as you mentioned.

Both seem legit though, in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter