Which Popular Bucket list ideas would you never want to do?

Anything where I can fall to my death. I do like parasailing but no sky diving(unless it's indoors lol) no bungee no climbing etc.

I also agree no camping., Unless it is in a RV or at ft wderness cabin.

No going in safari.

Anything involving heights and possible death. In other words, most of the above but I would do the Safari. Not a fan of camping so I will skip that 2.

I guess I am not late anyways as I am past 40.

sky diving - I see absolutely no reason to jump out of a perfectly good plane. My boss was in a skydiving accident several years ago - just cemented my resolve never to do so.

I would need to see the list, for me anything risky or thrill seeking wouldn't be on my personal bucket list.
Camping- bring it on, I love it.
Mountain climbing- I have no desire to climb Everest but there are plenty of mountain hikes I'd go on.
Whitewater rafting- I would do, my dh and my kids have done it the last 2 years and had a blast.
Sky diving- nope, no way no how.
Bungee jumping- no thank you.

Climb Mt. Everest.

The more I learn about how conditions are these days (they weren't like this in the past, ) that a person can plan and do everything 100% perfectly and still very easily die in about 100 different ways... The more I become convinced that there has to be something truly wrong with people who choose to pursue this goal at this point. Several years ago, it was dangerous but not anywhere like it is now.

I wrote my bucket list almost forty years ago when I was twelve. I'd never heard of a bucket list but I just called it my list of things to do before I die.

I've done lots on that list, but there are others I've lost interest in.

One thing I don't care the least about that seems to appeal to many people is to take a trip to Australia. I love, love, love to travel but Australia is one place that doesn't interest me in the least. I mean, I'd certainly go there if I were offered a free trip and the paid time off, but I'd rather go almost anywhere else.

Sky diving is at the very top of my “rhymes with bucket” list!

Mountain climbing - I’d do that, but nothing dangerous. I’d love to see Everest up close, but absolutely no higher than base camp. No walking the edge at any altitude!

White water rafting I’ve done & loved, though nothing too extreme.

I have pretty much zero interest in most of Europe including th whole of France & Italy.

I have bungee-jumped....worst wedgie of my life.

Sky-diving...why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane???

I would need to see the list, for me anything risky or thrill seeking wouldn't be on my personal bucket list.
Camping- bring it on, I love it.
Mountain climbing- I have no desire to climb Everest but there are plenty of mountain hikes I'd go on.
Whitewater rafting- I would do...
Sky diving- nope, no way no how.
Bungee jumping- no thank you.

Ditto

Most of my anti-list has been mentioned (I can't even watch someone fall of TV or in the movie theater) but here's two that haven't: running with the bulls or smoking a joint.

Sky diving is the one that immediately comes to mind for me too, but maybe for a different reason than some. I'm okay with the jumping out part, but I HATE to fly. I'll only do it when it is a necessary evil - when I don't have enough time to drive to the destination I want to see or if it can't be driven to (ie, other continents). I especially hate small planes. I won't get on anything smaller than a 737 any more, after a couple of terrifyingly rough flights on 717s between Detroit and Orlando, so there's no way I'm going up in the kind of planes skydivers jump out of!

I don't have any interest in climbing mountains if that climb goes beyond a challenging hike. I'd climb Fujisan if I'm ever in Japan during the season, but I'm not interested in Everest or Half Dome.

Other than that, I'm open to most things. My personal bucket list is mostly travel experiences - seeing all 50 states and a long list of countries, sites and wonders of the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter