Which Presidio Hotel is best (Inn or Lodge)?

nerakmai

Earning My Ears
Hi -

I just booked The Inn at the Presidio for our stay in San Francisco this summer. I couldn't decide between the Inn or the Lodge at the Presidio, but the rooms in the Inn were multi room suites rather than single rooms at the Lodge.

While I know that the Lodge is more modern and has better views of the GG Bridge, I figure that we can just walk through the park to get a better view.

As I can still change my reservation to the Lodge, wondering if anyone has stayed at both and can provide feedback.

Also, for those that stayed at the Inn, how long is the walk to the Bridge from there?

Thanks!

Haven't stayed in the Inn but I used to live in the Presidio. I think it would take you about 25 minutes to walk to the bridge. Good choice staying in the Presidio, the most beautiful spot in the city in my opinion. The Presidio Social Club is a nice little place for dinner. Enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!