Which queues are so good you don't FP just so you can experience it?

You mean the 'bacteria walls'?? :D

You're right - they are fun for kids, but I still think they're very unclean after watching some of the kids go through. I won't touch them personally.
Oh yeah they definitely gross me out, too. But the same hands that touch those walls also touch the ride safety bars (you know, the ones you have to touch when you get on the ride). I had to make peace with the unavoidable germs at Disney World a long, long time ago :tigger:

Oh yeah they definitely gross me out, too. But the same hands that touch those walls also touch the ride safety bars (you know, the ones you have to touch when you get on the ride). I had to make peace with the unavoidable germs at Disney World a long, long time ago :tigger:

Yeah, you're right - we try to touch as little as possible and we're also 'very' good friends with Purell and soap and water!! :P

So far, haven't gotten sick while there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts