Which Rainforest Cafe?

jsmla

DIS Veteran
I want to take advantage of the Landry’s gift card deal at Sam’s Club. I’ll use it once at Yak-n-Yeti and then I’m thinking once at the Rainforest Cafe. I’ve looked at the menu and think I’d like to htry appetizers and drinks at RFC.

Between the AK and DS locations which would be a bit less crazy town? I haven’t been since our now 30-something kids were little. I saw references to a patio at the DS location, is this still around? I’ll be solo and would prefer something away from the main action.

Logistically lunch at the AK location works better for me. If I opt for DS it would be a late afternoon/early evening meal.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have eaten at both. I feel like the Disney Springs one is the more crowded/chaotic one, while the Animal Kingdom one is more cozy and tucked away, and also a bit smaller, I think.

I haven't been to either but everything I heard recommends AK and I have heard it repeated many times from various sources.

I've been to both and I also agree with the AK location! When we eat there, we usually do AK in the morning then eat at RFC for lunch. We are already in "jungle mode" so it's a nice end to the experience :)

We've eaten at both and were disappointed both times. At the DS location, my husband got a frozen drink with a big hunk of plastic in it. At the AK location, the food was just plain bad. And the one at DL DTD,, was just as awful as these two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter