~Which resort did you stay at and did you get towel animals?~

Here is a picture of a towel animal from Beach Club (picture July 2005).

86555470-med.jpg

stayed at Poly in May - no towel animals

Just got back from CSR and there were towel animals EVERYWHERE - in so many windows. We had a duck, parents had a clown - there were also alligators, bunnies, dolls, birds etc... It was a lot of fun to look at them!!

Contemporary...a toothbrush holder but no animals. Not to worry dd2 bought enough stuffies there wasn't much room!!

Lisa

Stayed at POP--no animals, but our mousekeeper made us a fan-like towel creation and a toothbrush holder.

Stayed at AKL from 8/21-8/29, and recieved a total of five, including an elephant and a monkey attached to a suit hanger which, in turn, was itself hanging from the window drapes. Quite awesome, indeed. :teeth:

letterdavidman said:
Stayed at AKL from 8/21-8/29, and recieved a total of five, including an elephant and a monkey attached to a suit hanger which, in turn, was itself hanging from the window drapes. Quite awesome, indeed. :teeth:
We just returned from a stay at All Star Music and we got towel animals.
Also when we returned from the parks one day My grandson's(age 3) scuba Mickey and other toys were set up in front of the window waiting for him to return. That made his day!

Movies in June: no towel animals.. the kids dolls and stuffed characters arranged on bed or window though.
Sports in Sept: no towel animals, brought and bought less characters this time and they were just sitting on bed like laying on made up bed with their heads on the pillows.

Tipped every night both times. (did have toothbrush holder made out of washcloth at Sports in sept but I don't consider that towel animals)

I've only had them at the GF - and I think that was because my friend's bear personally "paw-delivered" the tip that day. When we got back to our room, the bear had a girlfriend made out of towels. Each day, a new friend for the bear appeared when we returned to our room. Toward the end of the week, we met the young lady from mousekeeping who cleaned our room. She was so sweet - said she had just started and had to ask another CM how to make more animals to leave for us!!!!

We stayed at the POP in September, we got a bird, elephant and a MICKEY! We just left the Mousekeepers a note telling them we were on our Honeymoon and they were on our bed when we got back!

From our experience, just leave them a note and a few bucks (your choice) and they will be happy to make you a towel animal!

We stayed in a cabin at Ft. Wilderness and got 2 angels and a puppy with long ears. The angels were adorable. Of all the resorts we've stayed at, we love the cabins the best.

Just got back from CR and had a ghost like thing w/stickers one day, a shirt w/tie another and the kids toys posed one day.

Just got home from POR & didn't get any towel animals & we tipped every day. My kids didn't remember that they did that for them at CB the last time so it wasn't an issue. We didn't luck out in the mousekeeping dept at POR in general..thank goodness I brought my own lysol wipes!

We just got back from 9 nights at Pop, 50s section, Building 2, Room 2447. We left a tip every day, but never saw that first towel animal. I tried not to be disappointed (and my kids never said a thing), but I was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter