Which Resort for daughter graduating Pre-school?

When we are at Disney next week we will let our daughter look at the 4 resorts and ask if we could possible see a room and let her help make the decision on which resort she wants to stay at.

I'm hoping you're kidding...??
All of the resorts have their plusses and minuses. Features such as size, amenities, decor, and cost. We like POR and POR-FQ. HAven't stayed at the others, but am not a fan of the values for a stay longer than a night or two.
Choose where the adults would like to stay!
She could choose some special things such as a souvenir, character meal, special outfit, or fast pass ride.
She's being taken to Disney. IMO, that is a wonderful experience for her. A chance for her to be a carefree CHILD on vacation. Now, at 2 1/2, she has no concept of where she would sleep for a few nights in two more years. If YOU want to travel around to see the hotels, great. You could casually gauge her interest in what draws her attention now, but in two more years she'll be grabbed by something else.
She'll be happy with her parents, at Disney. Stay where you like.

Last edited:
When we are at Disney next week we will let our daughter look at the 4 resorts and ask if we could possible see a room and let her help make the decision on which resort she wants to stay at.
I would base my decision on how her grades were, any special honors, top in her class... I have 5 kids and have yet to have them give any input as to where we stay on vacation, and the youngest are 15.

I'll hazard a guess that at her age nothing she likes now will be on her list of likes in 2 years. Heck, even 6 months down the road her tastes may change radically. If you really want to involve her in the decision-making process, wait until you're ready to book the room and then show her videos and photos online of each option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter