Which restaurant brings the most spectacular rolls to the table?

Unpopular opinion here, we loved the bread service at Narcoossee. I think the Hubby and I ate the whole loaf. No judgement from our server, she just gave a knowing smile and brought more salted butter. Yatchsman was the second favorite.

Victoria and Albert's. You asked for "most spectacular" :).

Now, getting real? Il Mulino is very good. Artist Point very good. CA Grill wonderful :).

As mentioned by PP, the Yachtsman serves delicious onion rolls and plain rolls (sourdough?) with roasted garlic and slabs of sweet butter covered with freshly ground salt. Yum!

Can anyone tell me about the bread basket appetizer at Via Napoli? Any pics? At under $5 was considering it. How many will it serve?

Le Cellier brings out the pretzel bread, sourdough roll, and multi-grain roll. The pretzel is hands down the best, but the multi-grain was great too. The sourdough was good, but places third...

Not technically "rolls" - but since we're branching out to all the carbs, someone has to mention the bread service at Sanaa! It doesn't automatically come out (it's a "sharing-sized" appetizer you have to order) but it was amazing! If you've never had it, spring for the version with all the sauces.

Not technically "rolls" - but since we're branching out to all the carbs, someone has to mention the bread service at Sanaa! It doesn't automatically come out (it's a "sharing-sized" appetizer you have to order) but it was amazing! If you've never had it, spring for the version with all the sauces.

I booked a lunch at Sanaa on our next trip just for this bread service. It looks *amazing*.

I like the multigrain bread at Le Cellier better than the Pretzel bread. Not a fan of sourdough at all.

Its hard to beat those rolls at Yachtsman!

Some others we like are at Olivia's, Kona and Monsieur Paul. Its been a while since we've been to MP but the rolls were always fresh from the oven and presented appropriate to the course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter