Which restaurants have CMs most likely to embarrass customers?

Tulip

Daisy is my favourite character. Guess I got a thi
My brother loves to mess with servers at restaurants. They are thinking of coming with us on our next trip. I would love to know which restaurants would encourage that type of behaviour. I know we'll have to go to Prime Time Cafe to get him "yelled" at. Any others?

Take him to Whispering Canyon Cafe at the WL and make sure he asks for ketchup and says how much he LOVES Universal Studios!

;) ;) ;)

OK, if your brother can take it as well as dish it out...

Take him to Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge (PS recommended any time). Disclaimer: Not all the servers are into the "antics"; ask at the check-in station to be seated with a server who is into the fun. This doesn't guarantee it, but it could help.

What to try:

1) Ask your server for ketchup (this may be only slightly embarassing for your brother)

2) Ask where the bathrooms are located

3) Ask the server where their six-shooter is (never use the word G-U-N)

4) Ask the server for directions to Universal Studios

5) Wear a shirt, hat, etc. from Universal Studios and loudly talk about the GREAT TIME you had riding Spiderman, Jaws, etc.

6) Ask where you can buy GUM at WDW

7) Have your brother ask if he can participate in the Pony Express race.

Any or all of these may result in some fun antics. It's not guaranteed -- just like 50's PTC servers are not all into the fun -- depends on the person and the party.

Thanks for all the great tips. I'll be sure to get him to ask for ketchup at Wispering Canyon and not finish his veggies at Prime Time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts