Which restaurants to pick?

Tibuli

Earning My Ears
Hello! I’m exited to go back to Disney this year with my husband, 9 year old son, and 7 year old daughter. Our 180 day out is coming and trying to decide which restaurants. We have the dining plan so trying do one table service a day. We like doing a lunch to have some time in the middle in the ac. My kids like typical kid fair and my husband and I like everything.

We are def doing crystal palace because we love eeyore.

We want to do one Mickey Minnie one. Would u do the Tusker house or chef Mickey on our non park day.

Sci fit or 50s Primetime at Hollywood?

Liberty tree or skipper or Tony’s at magic kingdom?

I’m also debating the princess ones( Cinderella or akershus or the rapunzel one. These are the only restaurants I have been to on my list so I feel like I should have an idea but ‍♀️

So many decisions!

Minnie does not appear at Tusker House, so if she's important to your experience, of TH and CM, I would choose CM. You can't go wrong with Sci Fi or Prime Time. Both are great experiences and good food. My favorite in MK is Skipper's, but that's not everyone's opinion. I also like LT and Tony's (despite the bad press). Look at the menus and make sure your family's likes are represented in the menus. I'd decide that way. Have a great trip!

As DWillowBay mentioned, Minnie does not appear at Tusker House. Also, you mentioned TH or CM on your non park day. In order to eat at TH, you have to have park admission into Animal Kingdom. If seeing Minnie wasn't a deal breaker and you were going to AK that day, my vote would be for Tusker House. Great food!

Of the others you mentioned, I have only eaten at Sci-Fi and Tony's. Both were good in my opinion.

Hello! I’m exited to go back to Disney this year with my husband, 9 year old son, and 7 year old daughter. Our 180 day out is coming and trying to decide which restaurants. We have the dining plan so trying do one table service a day. We like doing a lunch to have some time in the middle in the ac. My kids like typical kid fair and my husband and I like everything.

We want to do one Mickey Minnie one. Would u do the Tusker house or chef Mickey on our non park day.

I’m also debating the princess ones( Cinderella or akershus or the rapunzel one. These are the only restaurants I have been to on my list so I feel like I should have an idea but ‍♀️

So many decisions!

Chef Mickeys (Fab 5 is great, and you'll need park tickets to eat at TH since its in AK)
Sci Fi (love the theming and milkshakes are fantastic)
LTT (I've never eaten here before myself, but I have at Tony's and I would eat anywhere but).
Trattoria Al Forno (CRT IMO isn't worth the 2 points unless eating in the castle is important; and Akershus has great princess interactions but we loved Trattoria)

Just to clarify since I didn’t word it well we would go to tusker house on our animal kingdom day and chef Mickey on non park day. I’m not sure why I had to add the part about the non park day.

Tusker House has better food than Chef Mickie IMHO.
Prefer Sci Fi over 50's. Sitting in the cars watching bad 50s movies is just fun.
LTT is good if you want comfort food done well. Skippers is more adventurous and a lot of fun. check the menu to see if they have food your kids will eat.
If you are thinking Cinderella, consider 1900 Park Fare at GF.

I love all your picks!
Crystal palace - dinner then hit a ride or do the rain then find a place for the parade/fireworks
Tusker House - Breakfast YumOl; get the first available.
Chef Mickey - Dinner is our favorite then do MK at night or enjoy a resort evening
SciFi Diner - very fun and unique; lunch
Princess - boy mom, but have done Akershus with him when and treasure those pictures.
Liberty tree or skipper or Tony’s - If you have to ditch an ADR, I'd skip these. Check the Skipper menu to make a final decision, we found the it to be too unique for our son.

TH >>>CM
Sci Fi = 50's
Check out LTT menu. For dinner, I think it is only the Pilgrim Feast.
Skippers >>>>>>>>>>> Tony's (but maybe not to kids).
Princesses? There, I can not help you. (I have boys).

So many decisions!

We like CP!!! Enjoy that break.

I want to throw H&V on your DHS day. We liked Minnie's Seasonal Dine. It is totally a Minnie Meal! LOL It was a fun way to meet the classics, and they were all gussied up in their Seasonal holiday finery. Daisy and DOnald were there as well.

In the MK, we like Skippers, but I think you will enjoy any one of the three you chose. If you book Tony's lunch package for the parade you will be provided with a special viewing spot. I believe it is 1 credit.

In regards to Princess dining, my new favorite is Akershus breakfast. It is one credit and I believe the Princess interaction is stellar. We had dined here in the past, but I think it is still one of the best meals. CRT is pretty expensive, and the last dinner I took the kids to almost put my usually patient self over the edge. Our food and service was fine, however I was at the point that I wanted to get up and put multiple howling fresh children and their non attentive parents into a dungeon.

Crystal Palace breakfast book an early time so you can see a relatively empty Main Street
50's Prime time you have to stop by and see mom.
Skippers Canteen if you get the right server you can have a great time always a good meal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter