Which restaurants?

joolz1910

<font color=green>I would have gone down to recept
I have the half board plus and I am there for 3 nights with my 3 daughters. I am veggie and 2 of the girls are fussy eaters.

I am thinking of paying extra to eat dinner at Inventions - anyone know how much extra it costs?

I would like to go to remy's and captain jack's but I know that the girls would prefer Annette's, so in the interests of being a good mum, which restaurant should I ditch? Remy's or Captain Jack's?

I think the half board plus voucher is worth €36, can't remember exactly how much dinner is because we went for Sunday Brunch but I think it's approx €65.

IMO Remy's is a must-do, the theming is so cute, so if you're going to be a good mum, you'll have to ditch Captain Jack's!

Damn, I was hoping that remy's was not worth it lol. Is the food in inventions worth the extra 30 euros?

We enjoyed the plus menu in Remy's too - a really nice salad to start and the ratatouille was good although I'm not sure if they serve that with the veg option, I know it comes with the steak and the cod.

Hmmm re Inventions - that's a tough one, not sure I'd pay the high price if we didn't eat seafood or for fussy eaters. On saying that though, my DDs were always more adventurous at buffets because they knew they weren't stuck with something if they didn't like it! Of course, you do have the bonus of characters, beats queueing to meet them!

Damn, I was hoping that remy's was not worth it lol. Is the food in inventions worth the extra 30 euros?

No, It's really not. We took our 14, 11, 10 & almost 2 year old to Inventions for our last dinner at DLP and it wasn't worth paying the extra 299 euro (we had the meal plan but that's what our total was after the meal plan deduction) It was a lot of seafood and my kids didn't care for it. I would have much rather gone back to the Steakhouse, now THAT was a good meal!

What you're paying for at Inventions is as much the character experience as the food, and for my part I think it is worth it. I am veggie and this time we are going to: Agrabah, Annette's, Chez Remy and Inventions. Pretty excited to try the tofu casserole at Chez Remy! I should say that Annette's might seem like it's just for the kids, but it has my favourite veggie burger in the resort :) I've gone vegan and really hoping the burger is vegan, I'll need to ask them.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter