Which rides don’t allow lightsabers?

SweetJulia23

Mouseketeer
Is there a list of rides that I can’t bring a lightsaber on? I’ll have it at Studios on build day and AK on checkout day. I need to figure out which rides we’ll have to take turns riding while one person holds the lightsaber. Like a child swap 😃

RnRc definitely doesn't allow them. My BIL skipped the ride because of it. :P

good to know! I may send our light sabers to the front for pick up on our way out. We are building droids too, are they allowed on RnRC?

Not sure about the droids. Maybe if they’re able to fit on the floor they are?

Can you send them to the front of the park to pick up on the way out?

We sent our lightsaber to the front of the park for pickup on Wednesday. Have to take it to the droid depot to send it. I also saw guests sending their droids to the front. And an FYI: they said to allow 3 hours for it to make it to the pick up location. So only works are staying in the park for that long after you build it.

You can take them on the plane but they count as your carry on item for the overhead bin. (You can still have the personal item at your seat)

Thanks, that helps tons. Now we are trying to figure out how to get them on the plane and back safely

We just flew home with them tonight. It was nerve wracking for sure. We have TSA precheck & had absolutely no issues there. I was able to put it in front of a few other small bags in the overhead & then jumped up to open the bin first & get it before anyone else could mess with it.

DH and I flew Southwest. We each had a carryon and a backpack and we had the lightsaber. We put it in the overhead bin then our 2 carryone in front of it. No problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter