Which rooms have bathtubs besides the kids suites?

Staren

Mouseketeer
This might be a little bit of an odd question, but does anyone know which Universal hotel rooms have bathtubs besides the kids suites? Because of muscle tightness due to a disability I need hot baths and can only handle showers for a couple of days at a time. It seems like all of the new hotels and recent renovations are putting in stand alone showers in the majority of the rooms. So if anyone knows which resorts I should be looking closer at I'd appreciate it.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to use some vacation days which won't roll over to next year for a trip rather than a staycation.

I don’t have specific room numbers but there are rooms that have tubs all over the hotel.

Handicapped rooms may all have tubs.

When you book, whether it’s online or by phone, put a tub as a request on your reservation. A week or so before your trip call and ask again if it’s possible to get a room with a tub. Rooms are allocated around 5 days out, so I hope you get your request. They are usually very good with things like that.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll look further into the booking process to see if I can find the request section. Usually, accessible rooms with a tub are few and far between. Most accessible rooms have the no step roll-in shower set up. The rooms with a tub and hand rails often called a “Florida special“ are not usually typical.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll look further into the booking process to see if I can find the request section. Usually, accessible rooms with a tub are few and far between. Most accessible rooms have the no step roll-in shower set up. The rooms with a tub and hand rails often called a “Florida special“ are not usually typical.

We used to get given an accessible room at RP, only because it had a larger bathroom when there were three of us visiting. That’s the only reason I know they have them.

But there will be roll in shower rooms too I imagine.

I have had the water view rooms that included the bathrub. at RP

There are two hot tubs by the pool area you could use

I do believe most all rooms at PBR have tubs. In fact, the Deluxe rooms have a separate shower from the tub. They have very large bathrooms.

We had one in the family suite at Cabana bay, but there was no hand hold on the other side (from the rim of the tub). I've got arthritis in both knees and tried taking a hot bath after a full day in the parks. I had to call for DH to come physically lift me up, out of tub as there was nothing on the opposite side of the rim to give me any kind of purchase. I didn't dare use the tub portion after that and just went and sat in the hot tub at the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!