• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which sea world hotel oartner is closest to seaworld?

PrincessP

DIS Veteran
Which Seaworld hotel partner is closest to the Seaworld family of parks? Is it walking distance? Anyone stayed there and have opinions?

This map of the official hotels and hotel partners might help:

http://seaworldparks.com/buschgarde...ak/vacation packaging/swpartnerhotelsnew.ashx

The Renaissance is located immediately across the street from the SeaWorld parking lot, so definitely within walking distance of SW.

I, personally, don't find the area very walkable....its so busy that the free shuttles from the partner hotels just seems so much safer to me. Plus, after walk, walk, walking all day at the parks, its easier on the feet to take the complimentary transportation to and fro.

The Springhill and Fairfield are our favorites as far as closeness, amenities and price.

The renaissance is actually the closest hotel, and it is awesome!

Its an easy walk across the street, but they have a shuttle.

We stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club Sea World & found it an easy walk, about 15 minutes, cutting through the SW parking lot. The HGVC is spread out to begin with so a little more walking didn't bother us :). You still have to cross a major road to get to SW from the hotel but there are cross walks & traffic lights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter