• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Seaworld christmas shows are not to be missed?

monica9

DIS Veteran
I'm excited to see o wonderous night and shamu miracles. I hope the shows are as good as I'm expecting. For some reason the seaworld shows touch me and I end up crying at all of them. They are great and I'm looking forward to seeing their christmas shows as well

I'm excited to see o wonderous night and shamu miracles. I hope the shows are as good as I'm expecting. For some reason the seaworld shows touch me and I end up crying at all of them. They are great and I'm looking forward to seeing their christmas shows as well

According to travel websites, O wondrous night was rated the best Christmas show in Central Florida last year. Miracles is also rated very high.

O Wonderous Night last year was wonderful, on a similar level to (though very different from) Epcot's Candlelight. The cast last year was especially good (clearly, carefully chosen and rehearsed for the premiere of the show). It also benefited from the indoor theater setting. Expect long lines for the limited capacity of the theater.

How much in advance would we need to be in line for a Friday? (Nov 30th). (We could go that Sat or Sun instead but I'm guessing those days would be more crowded.) I have young kids so I'd rather not have lots of waiting time. Also, we only have one SW day.

How much in advance would we need to be in line for a Friday? (Nov 30th). (We could go that Sat or Sun instead but I'm guessing those days would be more crowded.) I have young kids so I'd rather not have lots of waiting time. Also, we only have one SW day.

The theater was pretty much full 45 minutes before show time last year. Honestly, if you want to get a good seat or even get in the theater, I would get in line an hour and ten minutes to an hour before posted show time. It might not be as bad this year since last year the show was brand new, but you still never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter