Which section at Coronado springs?

UVACHRIS11

Earning My Ears
Im on a short three night stay in August and wondering which section of Coronado to request. I love the look and the quiet feel of the Ranchos, and with the new bridge addition El Centro is much more convenient, Kids want to stay in Casitas. We will want to swim in the quiet pool after the parks at 9 or 10p.m.
For those of you who have stayed at Coronado which would you prefer?

We're with you. We loved how quiet Ranchos was. Our room was right next to the quiet pool and every morning we'd get up and watch a duck family swimming around in the pool! Lol

I just switched my reservation from POFQ to Coronado Oct 29-Nov 6. I've only stayed at Coronado twice, each stay for one night and 14 years apart. It was the night we flew in, and were switching to a DVC resort the next day. On the most current one night stay this past March we were in the Casitas, as we had a preferred room. It was so pretty, but when we called bell services the next day to transfer our luggage, the nice cast member offered to give us a tour of the resort. The Ranchos section was so beautiful and peaceful. I had never thought I'd want to stay in that section previously, but now I'm making a request for the Ranchos!

I’ve stayed in both the Ranchos and Casitas sections and I definitely preferred being in Ranchos.

Casitas building 4 facing the lake 2nd floor. next to the pool, but quiet and near the first bus stop and bridge

Stayed in all and Ranchos is by far our favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter