Which ships offer family rooms that sleep 5?

nicojames

Earning My Ears
Love the fact that Disney offers this makes everything so easy, does RC ships offer any thing like this?

I don't know about rooms for 5 but our family of 4 sailed in 2 rooms on the Allure for Thanksgiving for LESS than a 246 sq.ft. verandah on the Fantasy in late May last year. Maybe 2 rooms could work out with the $$.

The Freedom Class (Freedom, Liberty and Independence of the Seas) offer Family Staterooms that sleep 6 in both inside and outside levels.

As another poster suggested though, you can get two staterooms that adjoin to sleep everyone and still save money. We did this for our family of four, booking two connecting Promenade staterooms and just kept the door open between the rooms. Worked great, and we had two bathrooms!

They have family staterooms on all of their ships like this one from Liberty OTS, but you can't see or reserve it online. They keep them for parties of 5 or more and don't want them booked by smaller families that want more room. I'm not sure how to put the actual picture here but here's a link to the floor plan. The little room with a bed actually has one of those drop down bunks so it sleeps two in there.

http://vacationstogo.com/images/ship_pics/familyovstate25.jpg

I haven't stayed in one. When I travel with my kids, I prefer two staterooms.

every ship has them but they cannot be reserved on line, only by calling directly or through a TA. there are several categories( some ships even have inside Family cabins).

We are on the Oasis and have a Deluxe Family OV for the 5 of us. They told me it sleeps 6. Only think I don't like is that it is all the way front....

Freedom class, oasis class, and the enchantment of the seas are the only ones that offer the family staterooms both inside and outside.

Only oasis class offers family stateroom balconies, but there are 17 ships that offer family outside staterooms.

Every ship will likely have suits that fit more than 4 people as well, but those will be pricier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter