Which should I chose for breakfast?

Jo2019

Mouseketeer
For our MK day:

Chef Mickey at 705 a.m. or

BOG for 825 a.m.?

Newbie here who appreciates all advice. Thanks!

What time does the park open that day? What are your breakfast goals?

IMO, BOG is a great option if it is before the park opens. You can go right at 8, eat, and have a small jump on the rope drop crowd. Morning is the ideal time for touring parks bc of the heat and the crowds that build as the day goes on.

If BOG is after the park opens it's not really worth it, again, IMO. Food is nothing thrilling.

What time does the park open that day? What are your breakfast goals?

IMO, BOG is a great option if it is before the park opens. You can go right at 8, eat, and have a small jump on the rope drop crowd. Morning is the ideal time for touring parks bc of the heat and the crowds that build as the day goes on.

If BOG is after the park opens it's not really worth it, again, IMO. Food is nothing thrilling.

At this point MK open at 9 a.m. The extra extra Magic Hours end a week before we get there. Wonder if they will extend them

Really depends on who's in your party and your goals? Are there children in your party? Are you looking to meet characters? Chef Mickey's is a character breakfast,; BOG is not. Food is not great at either. Everyone must pay at Chef Mickey's; you can share meals at BOG (or just order coffee).

BOG as as pre-park option is great. You are seated in a first-come, first-served fashion. You can get a jump on Fantasy Land attractions (think 7 Dwarfs Mine Train).

BOG!!! Not only does it put you inside the park already, but it's also the most economical of the 2 - only thing is if you want the character dining experience then you would have to go with Chef Mickey :)

It depends. What are your other meals like? Do you have any other character meals with Mickey and friends? If not I would go with Chef Mickey. If you already have a meal with those characters go with BOG. Both locations are really exciting for kids for different reasons, but personally I prefer meeting characters at a meal instead of having to wait in line for them. I also would worry with you being so close to the end of extra extra magic hours that if they get extended a bit your PPO breakfast will no longer be PPO.

It depends. What are your other meals like? Do you have any other character meals with Mickey and friends? If not I would go with Chef Mickey. If you already have a meal with those characters go with BOG. Both locations are really exciting for kids for different reasons, but personally I prefer meeting characters at a meal instead of having to wait in line for them. I also would worry with you being so close to the end of extra extra magic hours that if they get extended a bit your PPO breakfast will no longer be PPO.

Yeah that concerns me too. Was also able to snag BOG for lunch so will cancel breakfast if EEMH are extended.

We have a reservation for Tusker House and Minnies at H&V so plenty of opportunities to see Mickey and friends.

Yeah that concerns me too. Was also able to snag BOG for lunch so will cancel breakfast if EEMH are extended.

We have a reservation for Tusker House and Minnies at H&V so plenty of opportunities to see Mickey and friends.

If you are already meeting the Crew, I would skip CM altogether. A third meal is overkill IMO especially since you have so many other breakfast options with characters.

I would book BOG breakfast and get tehre as if the ADR was at 8 AM>

Another nice Breakfast option is in Epcot. We love Garden Grill PPO> This is a good way to kick start and EPcot day, you get a lovely meal served at the table and meat Chop and Dale!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!