• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which show first?

Lindy Loo

DIS Veteran
We are coming to SW on Mon 19th April:)

I've looked online for show times.
Believe. 12.30 2.30 or 6.30

Dolphin show. 10,11.30,1.30, or 3

Clyde and Seamore 10.45, 12.15,1.45, or 5.30

SO.................. What order would you recommend? we intend to be there for the opening of the park.

I was guessing to do...... dolphin at 10, then after that go and feed the dolphins. May be Clyde and Seamore at 1.45, as I know you have to be there for 1.15... if not earlier...so could have a snack while waiting for show.

Then Beleive at 6.30

Any thoughts....

What other " cant miss" for a 7 yr old girl?
Thanks

The Pets Ahoy show is wonderful - it is rescued animals, cats, dogs, birds, a pig etc that perform different tricks - amazing and a huge hit with children.

I think your proposed schedule looks great - that is almost the same order that we did things.:thumbsup2

When we were at Seaworld in March, we found what is online, is sometimes different when you get to the park. When you get into the park go to guest services, and get a map, and the show schedule for that day is on the back. It will sometimes differ from the online times. So I wouldn't plan til I get there. Have an idea of what are "must see" shows, and then take it from there. And you can always go back the 2nd day free!

I usually do the first Blue horizons show 10am

and the clyde seamore show at 12:15

then hit shamu stadium for the 2:30 Believe show (since the whales are much more awake)

and i always catch the Last believe show cause its something special to watch the last show of the day especially when the sun is setting.. its something memorable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter