Which Studio Tour

zoo2tycoon

DIS Veteran
We will be in LA next month. I was looking at Warner Brothers...then saw Paramount and Sony have tours also. Any personal experience with any of these. Also saw Universal has front of line tickets. I haven't been to Universal Hollywood in YEARS and YEARS. Is it worth it. What is best one do you think? THANKS! :)

We are heading down in August and we signed up for the Universal VIP tour and the Warner Brothers VIP tour. Looking forward to both of them.

The only hang up with US FOL pass is you only get to get in the front of the line one time for each ride. I guess it depends if you want to ride the ride more than once. We went to WB studio tour last summer. It was awesome. Especially if you are a Harry Potter fan. They have a whole room dedicated to HP & have the actual sorting hat that you can be sorted with!!! The vehicle museum is very cool. We also loved the sets... much better than US tour or WDW studio tour. We got to sit on the couch from the Friends scene & take pictures. Its definately more interactive. Search online for coupon/discount codes or call in & book with an AAA card to get a discount.

Thanks! I keep going back and forth with Universal and WB. We aren't Harry Potter fans. After reading thread here I found that FofLP isn't really worth it at Universal. I have a 17 and 18 year old boys so thought they might like the ride part better at Universal. We did manage tickets to Conan and that is on WB lot so we might even be able to squeeze in both tours .

Thanks for info about searching for discounts!

zoo2tycoon said:
Thanks! I keep going back and forth with Universal and WB. We aren't Harry Potter fans. After reading thread here I found that FofLP isn't really worth it at Universal. I have a 17 and 18 year old boys so thought they might like the ride part better at Universal. We did manage tickets to Conan and that is on WB lot so we might even be able to squeeze in both tours .

Thanks for info about searching for discounts!

You can definately squeeze in more than one thing in a day. Universal Studios is a really cool place. We went last year as well. We have 3 kids 17, 14 & 12. They really enjoyed both. We went to WB & headed to US afterward as we had passes from Costco that were 2 day passes for $69. This was our 2nd day at US. The kids really do like the rides. Especially the mummy, transformers & jurassic park ride.

I did the WB tour a few years ago and it was excellent. We got to see the Batmobile in the car museum, and then we heard this loud roar as someone had fired it up to move it. They drove it right out of there! The tour groups are very small so you get a lot of time to talk to your tour guides.
It wasn't that long, but we had tickets to see Conan, which is right on the WB lot for the afternoon, so it worked out great!

Do you see the Disney Studios in Burbank in passing to Warner Brothers Studios?

Has anyone ever done the Warner Brothers Studios combo tour with the Anaheim Tour company??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter