Which SW rides / attractions at park opening

PetePanMan

DIS Veteran
Hi There

Just looking for advice on which attractions / rides are the most important to do at park opening?

Thx

If you want to do the dolphin feeding, I'd do the first morning one (check the feeding schedule when you get there). The lines for the later ones can get really, really long and there's a maximum capacity for each feeding. Other than that, Manta and Kraken are the big rides you'll want to hit first. Hope this helps!

Agree with the poster above me. Hit dolphin feeding first. The first feeding is usually at 9:30 so you should head over there right at rope drop. Right next to dolphin feeding is Turtle Trek which also gets more crowded as the day goes on. So those should be your first two stops.

I agree. We went to the dolphin feeding first thing last week. We were the second family in line. DD and I feed the stingrays while DH held our place in line for the 9:30 feeding. We got right in, fed the dolphins, and headed on to Turtle Trek. It worked out great for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter