Which To Do 1st at Epcot

disnmooner2013

DIS Veteran
Should we do the meet and greet for Anna and Elsa at park opening at Epcot or the Character Spot very 1st thing? We were going to do those two for our daughter 1st and 2nd. Since we have a fastpass+ for the Epcot character meet and greet with the time range being from 9-10am I think we will start with Joy and Sadness then head to Norway to do the meet & greet with Anna and Elsa then head back to Future World to do the fastpass+ and then do the rest of Future World? Opinions please. Also we have a fastpass+ for Frozen Ever After from 220-320.

Last edited:
You can get a FP+ for Character Spot. So if that's an option for you, I'd do that and then go to A&E first...and ride FEA while you're there. Otherwise, I think I'd still go right to Character, then hustle over to A&E. The line should still be short, and you can probably get on FEA with a short wait too.

By Character Spot are you referring to Mickey and friends? Or Baymax, Joy and Sadness? If you want to do Mickey & Friends there is a FP as PP mentioned. If you want to do Baymax, J&S, there is no FP for that and the line builds quickly, so I would definitely go there first. The line for A&E isn't usually too bad.

I would FP+ Mickey and Friends. It is not listed in the same Tier as Frozen, Test Track or Soarin', so it's a good one to get. The line gets very long during the day if you don't have a fastpass. We waited 45-55 minutes with no FP. That was around 1130am.
Anna and Elsa only takes about 10-15 minutes if you go at park opening. We do that first, then head to Test Track immediately. We do a 25-30 minute wait there, and then do a fastpass for Frozen ride in the evening.

Thanks Penmac. My thought is to do Anna & Elsa 1st then go back and do both meet and greets at Epcot Character Spot and do all of Future World. I can't remember where but remember reading that if you are 1st in line at Epcot Character Spot for Mickey & Friends you get something extra special. Does anyone know about this and if it is true?

Since we have a fastpass+ for the Epcot character meet and greet with the time range being from 9-10am I think we will start with Joy and Sadness then head to Norway to do the meet & greet with Anna and Elsa then head back to Future World to do the fastpass+ and then do the rest of Future World? Opinions please. Also we have a fastpass+ for Frozen Ever After from 220-320.

Since we have a fastpass+ for the Epcot character meet and greet with the time range being from 9-10am I think we will start with Joy and Sadness then head to Norway to do the meet & greet with Anna and Elsa then head back to Future World to do the fastpass+ and then do the rest of Future World? Opinions please. Also we have a fastpass+ for Frozen Ever After from 220-320.
I wouldn't walk all the way to Norway just to meet A&E. I would do that in the afternoon when you're there for the FEA FP.

We did Joy and Sadness first then went right across to Bayomax. There was no wait and nobody in line. Then used our fastpass+ for Mickie GOofy and Minnie. Got to see them all within 10 total minutes. The wait time posted for stand by line was 10 minutes. Then walked to Norway to meet Anna and Elsa. The posted wait time at 9:40 am was 40 minutes; but we only waited 20 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter