Which tour to do?

For those that have done Marceline, have you done it in summer? I want to book it for July but rethinking three hour tour in the heat might be a bit much.
I did Marceline last August. You're shaded or inside most of the time on the tour, so I didn't find it bad at all. I liked it a lot more than KTTK that we had done the previous August. That felt like a Saharan death march.

DW, DD24, and I will be in the World in late March. My partners are taking a beach day and I'm doing KTTK solo. I'm excited about it. I'm really geeked about seeing the utilidor.

We did Keys and Savor the Savanna and they were both great. Savor took us through the Safari and we spoke to several of the animal caretakers - so cool. We ate dinner in the middle of the Savanna with animals all around. Beautiful! Keys was so interesting and our guide was great. Lunch was not that good but I hear it's Pecos Bill's now instead of Tomorrowland Terrace. Both are worth the splurge!

DW, DD24, and I will be in the World in late March. My partners are taking a beach day and I'm doing KTTK solo. I'm excited about it. I'm really geeked about seeing the utilidor.

We were too! Was very cool to see... hope you enjoy it!

Hoping someone in this thread can confirm for me... does the Keys to the Kingdom tour end where it begins near Tony's in Town Square? I'm scheduling post-tour fast passes for my parents! Thanks!

Hoping someone in this thread can confirm for me... does the Keys to the Kingdom tour end where it begins near Tony's in Town Square? I'm scheduling post-tour fast passes for my parents! Thanks!

You end coming out from backstage to the left of Tony's Town Square in front of The Chapeau store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter