Which tours to do??

nelle

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are planning a adult only trip in early may. Since we were just there in dec and are going back in oct. I thought since there will be no kids that we will do a couple tours. So which do you recommend? I thought about doing the garden tour but my mother and sister did that in dec and didn't like it. Has anyone done the garden tour? I would also like to do the keys to the kingdom, backstage magic, and the animal kingdom one where you get to go back stage. We will be there from late wed night 5pmish to sun at 2 so we only have three whole days. What do you recommed? Any other good tours that I'm leaving off that we should try?
Thanks for the info.
Have a safe and Happy New Years!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

The only tour I have done is the Keys to the Kingdom and I highly recommend it.
It takes about 4 1/2 to 5 hours all walking, and includes a lunch stop. We ate at Columbia Harbor House. They took our lunch orders in the beginning of the day so everything was ready for us when we got there.
You learn alot of trivia,both about the park and Walt.
You also get back door access to a few attractions (in our case, HM,TTA, and PoTC). And you get to go in the utilidors, the underground tunnels.
We also were given a nice commemorative pin. All in all it was very much worth it.
I have heard good things about some of the other tours also but have not tried them yet.

We also really enjoyed the Keys to the Kingdom tour.
Very informative and a fun way to spend a few hours.
We got onto HM and JC for our rides.....but we didn't get a pin :(

We have also done Undiscovered Future World and really enjoyed that too!! Behind the scenes there was the Energy ride ...we got to walk out onto the dinorama with no one in the room. It was amazing!
Got a pin on that one and also front of the line passes for TT.

I have enjoyed Wild by Design and the World Showcase one (can't remember the name). Also, you can do a 'Behind the Seeds' tour at 'The Land' for only $6, and it's an hour - liked that too - really interesting. All of them were great.

Read more about tours here: http://wdwig.com/tours.htm

Tara

We went on the Keys to the Kingdom Sunday and loved it. We went on PotC and HM. We got to see the floats for the 100 yr Celebration and costumes for the Christmas parade. I highly recommend the tour. Very informative, and enjoyable

We have gone on KttK and the FutureWorld tour. Both were great. :)
We are all set for the Showcase tour in a few weeks. :)

We have enjoyed the "Behind the Scenes Steam Train Tour".

DH loves model trains, so this was his Father's Day present. He was thrilled to have a look at the roundhouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!