Which type of site?

Kshort

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We will be traveling with our 36 ft fifth wheel and my son's 42 ft fifth. We will of course get two sites. What kind of sites should we book? We both drive long bed crew cabin trucks. I think we would be happy in a full hook up but I am not sure about how we would fit and how easy it would be to back in.

Thanks,

K-

Premium will give you enough room, width wise and length wise. The full hook ups are not as wide.
_MG_9623-1.jpg
This was our last trip with our trailer that is 43 ft long and has six slides.

Thanks- I am not surprised. That's the info I need. We have only been to the Fort two times. Once in a tent in the 1980's and once in a Cabin in 2002. Been way too long! we would love a quiet loop, which ones are the best to request?

Thanks- I am not surprised. That's the info I need. We have only been to the Fort two times. Once in a tent in the 1980's and once in a Cabin in 2002. Been way too long! we would love a quiet loop, which ones are the best to request?

a quiet loop, well all depends on your neighbors for your stay. All the loops have their pluses and minuses. See the information pinned at the top for a map. Some people want to be closer to the ends, some the middle, or closer to a bus stop. We stayed in 1100 last trip and it was very quiet, I was very impressed.

Hi y'all. Wasn't sure if I should of started a new thread or not as I have a similar question as Kshort about which loop to pick. I have a 30 ft travel trailer, and haul with a Silverado extended cab. There will be 2 adults, 13y/o son and the family dog. We aren't sure which loop would be the best for our dog(walks, exercise, etc) and not be to far from the pool, so which do you think would be best, loop 1600, 300 or 1400?

Last edited:
Hi y'all. Wasn't sure if I should of started a new thread or not as I have a similar question as Kshort about which loop to pick. I have a 30 ft travel trailer, and haul with a Silverado extended cab. There will be 2 adults, 13y/o son and the family dog. We aren't sure which loop would be the best for our dog(walks, exercise, etc) and not be to far from the pool, so which do you think would be best, loop 1600, 300 or 1400?
Out of those I'd pick 1600. 300 is further and to me 1400 is too busy. We were on the canal in 1600 last trip and loved it. So did our dog.

Hi,

We will be traveling with our 36 ft fifth wheel and my son's 42 ft fifth. We will of course get two sites. What kind of sites should we book? We both drive long bed crew cabin trucks. I think we would be happy in a full hook up but I am not sure about how we would fit and how easy it would be to back in.

Thanks,

K-
I second 1100 as a quiet loop.

Out of those I'd pick 1600. 300 is further and to me 1400 is too busy. We were on the canal in 1600 last trip and loved it. So did our dog.
Thank you. I was thinking that looked like the best loop for us, just needed little reassurance.

Have to agree with Moderator 2Goofycampers assessment of 1600 loop. We have stayed next door in the 1800 loop wiyh our pups and found that works very well for us for all the same reasons

After reading what seems like thousands of threads and looking at thousands of pictures, I am going to try for the 1100 loop.

I have reserved a premium site and would like the most secluded, quietest area possible. 1100 seems to be the one.

We have camped at FW many, many years, and have found the noise level of your site, regardless of which loop, will mostly depend on your neighbors on that particular trip as @PaHunter has already mentioned.

We have mostly had very nice quiet considerate, friendly neighbors, but a few times quite the opposite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!