Which Universal hotel has the best pool?

left210

DIS Veteran
We have stayed at HRH twice before and love the pool there. I am considering another hotel this time and just curious about the pools for other hotels. We also enjoy the slide at HRH. Do any of the other hotels have a slide?

This is such a hard question. PB has a slide. I actually like their hotel best, but RPH is a very close second. My son loves the splash area there and I like the way the pool I laid out. CB has the fun lazy river and beach vibe.

I think all th pools are fantastic and you could pick any of the hotels and be happy with the pool.

Portofino Bay has 3 pools. 1. Beach Pool has a slide. Villa Pool no slide and Hillside pool no slide.

Sapphire Falls pool has a slide, but there is no Unlimited Express at Sapphire Falls

You can pool hop and check them all out no matter where your staying onsite.

Can only speak for Hard Rock and Royal Pacific. We prefer Hard Rock. Great atmosphere and vibe. I love a tropical setting, but don't care for RPR pool. Half of it always seems to be reserved for volleyball. There's no slide. The pool is also very shallow (as is Hard Rock's, but we're always stubbing our toes and skinning our knees at RPR).

We've stayed at the 3 deluxes and Sapphire Falls. All are nice- we liked the pool and pool slide at SF, but as @Robo56 said, no unlimited EP there- if that's important for you. We like the Hard Rock pool a lot- and the slide!!

The ability to pool hop at UO hotels is nice!

I love CBs pools the best. One with slide and other with Lazy river, but downside is it doesn't come with express pass

What is this with the pools being so shallow? Are they all like 2 feet deep? Are they not normal pools like at Disney? We are staying at Portofino bay. I assume its easy to hop over to Hard Rock with it being next door? Do any of the other pools have Volleyball like RPR? My kids love volleyball at the pool.

The pools I've been to (CB, RPR, SF) all have deeper sections, but the deepest I believe is still only 4-5 feet-ish at the most. Definitely deeper than 2 feet though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter