Which Universal Studios is the best?

xultimatefanx

Potions Master
So of course most of us enjoy or love the Florida version of Universal Studios but I was wondering if anyone's been to the Hollywood, Japan or Singapore parks?

There are exclusives to each location and a lot of old favourites can be found at the Japan park especially. I also think the night parade looks amazing.

I've heard the unique merchandise you can get there is really cool too. The Studio Tour tram ride in Hollywood looks so much fun. I like that they have an all year round "scare" attraction in The Walking Dead and of course they'll be getting Jurassic World soon enough. Singapore probably appeals to me the least.

For me, Orlando is the best but primarily because IOA and USF are attached together so overall you get more attraction to choose from and the total combination of attractions are my favourite.

Strictly as a "single" park though Hollywood might be the best since it has a great variety of not only rides, but the Studio Tour that you can't get anywhere else. But my opinion might change in 2020 after Japan opens their Nintendo Land......

Depends on what your looking for. I've only been to Orlando and Hollywood. As a theme park, Orlando is better. But, if your really into movies/how they are made etc. Hollywood is better (especially if you do the VIP tour).

Universal Hollywood is cool but to me it isn't anywhere near as good as Orlando. I did do the VIP tour at USH so that was neat but you can do the same type of tour (and usually a little more to it as well) at one of the neighboring studios.

I guess it all comes down to what your personal preference is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter