Which "value" hotel at Universal for one night?

otten

DIS Veteran
Long story short the airline messed up our flights requiring us to arrive a day early (vs taking a red eye). They are providing compensation equal to one night in one of the cheaper Universal hotels. Should we go with Aventura or Cabana Bay? Why? Thanks.

Have you looked at the hotel stickies above to compare what they offer?

It really is personal preference...…..

I haven't stayed at either but out of the two of them Aventura is the nicest in our opinion...….but CBay has the lazy river which appeals to a lot of people.

Have you looked at Sapphire Falls as an option? It is much nicer than either of the two of them and depending on date might be an option price wise...….

I would never stay at Aventura. We had the opportunity to look at a room while we were at Universal last week, and it looked terrible (in my opinion). The rooms look so bland and sterile - like a hospital room.

I would never stay at Aventura. We had the opportunity to look at a room while we were at Universal last week, and it looked terrible (in my opinion). The rooms look so bland and sterile - like a hospital room.

It is sterile.......very cold and bland.

But, you know me and Cabana Bay EveDallas......lol........can’t seem to like it at all.........(sorry :flower3:)

Which is why I thought consider Sapphire.........as I wouldn’t stay at either.........

:offtopic: Hope your trip was amazing!

It is sterile.......very cold and bland.

But, you know me and Cabana Bay EveDallas......lol........can’t seem to like it at all.........(sorry :flower3:)

Which is why I thought consider Sapphire.........as I wouldn’t stay at either.........

:offtopic: Hope your trip was amazing!

It was great! And the great thing about Universal is they have something for everyone. How boring would life be if we all liked the same things?

It was great! And the great thing about Universal is they have something for everyone. How boring would life be if we all liked the same things?

So true.........can’t imagine a life with no discussions about our differences.......lol......

Glad you had a great trip.....happy to hear that.......:)

For just one short night I would do aventura. The check in at cb is long and the hotel is huge. Aventura is, at least, small. The food court there is terrific too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter