Which view - PV or SV at BWV?

chefkellyb

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been asked before. We leave in 8 days for our first family trip to SSR (our home resort) and are already planning a long weekend in January at BWV! The difference in the views would be just 28 points. I would hate to use the extra points if it isn't necessary. Is it worth it? DH doesn't care either way, but is leaning on choosing the PV side. On this January trip it will be DH, DD(4), DS(2), myself, MIL & FIL going and staying in a 2BD. Thoughts? Please help me decide. :confused3

If you are going in January, you may not have a choice, standard and preferred boardwalk usually go first. Actually there are 3 views - Standard, Preferred pool/garden view & Preferred Boardwalk view. The 2 preferred types are the same amount of points but it just reserves the specific view. If view is not very important to you, I would try to get standard, which looks out over the front driveway.

What if there is a choice of room types at BWV? DH called yesterday (just as an info only call) and the CM told him they had all views available for the days that we would like to go. I realize that it could quickly change to no rooms available. I would like to know if anyone has opinions. I guess it could be just a matter of personal choice, but I was hoping that someone could tell me if the extra points is "worth" the view if there is a choice.

chefkellyb said:
What if there is a choice of room types at BWV? DH called yesterday (just as an info only call) and the CM told him they had all views available for the days that we would like to go. I realize that it could quickly change to no rooms available. I would like to know if anyone has opinions. I guess it could be just a matter of personal choice, but I was hoping that someone could tell me if the extra points is "worth" the view if there is a choice.
Personally, for only 28 points (even more IMHO) I'd take the PV BOARDWALK VIEW. Otherwise if BV isn't available I would opt for SV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter