which water park for 3 & 4 yo?

maps

DIS Veteran
any opinions on which water park would be more suitable/enjoyable for my family? i have a soon to be 3yo and 4 yo
that love the water and we'll be there the first week march when BB is set to reopen.
also, i know the parks are both heated but with the rehab at BB, will the water be colder than usual?
thanks

Both TL and BB are fabulous parks; you can't go wrong with either one!

TL has that wonderful wave pool to recommend it, as well as a shallow run-off area for tots to splash in while older siblings take to the waves. Like BB, TL has a terrific children's area with plenty of interactive water fun.

I tend to recommend BB for families with small children because there are more slide for the younger set to enjoy. TL has mostly body slides whereas BB has tube slides a few with double tubes so mom or dad can ride down with the hesitant child. The Ski Patrol Training Camp may be just a bit much for your ages, but if they're really spunky they might just be able to swing it. Some things will be off limits because of height, however.

TL has a romantic, tropical feel about it, BB is pure kid fun (with plenty for adults to enjoy). Either way, have a great trip and be sure to pick up a waterproof camera. Both parks have tons of photo ops!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter